Make Your Small Business Go Online With E-Commerce
LEND ONLINE PRESENCE TO YOUR SMALL BUSINESS WITH E-COMMERCE
Not so long ago, it was a tough job to launch a small business and establish e-commerce businesses since it involved many tasks such as creating a website, cart design, payment gateways integration, inventory management, content updating, online store management, etc. All these are time-consuming processes and expensive too.
Thanks to the software development solutions that automate the process of developing and managing the webshops, many tailor-made solutions that suit any business model have evolved. You need not be a coding expert but just need to set up the things based on your business goals. It has changed the way of online shopping.
In this article, We have put together a list of platforms of e-commerce for small business out of dozens of software solutions which act as blueprints for any business models that will help in shaping your business.
It is one of the best enterprise e-commerce platforms to transform your small business into e-commerce. It has lots of features and more than 100 templates that fulfills every business requirement. It has integrated with the shopping cart, Social network integration, own payment gateway that allows credit cards and PayPal transactions. Besides, it has marketing tools such as discount code, coupon generators, gift cards, e-mail marketing, product reviews, Google ads, and Facebook ads.
- Automates sales
- Allows sales on social media
- Fast and hassle-free checkout hence no abandonment rates
- Marketing tools and Customer relationship management (CRM) tools
- No need to purchase additional solutions
- Content management system (CMS)
- Self-help resources (to resolve problems, user guides, tutorials, Discussion forums, E-Commerce University)
- Magento Go
It was specially designed for small and medium businesses that want their online store to go viral. This tailor-made open-source e-commerce software solution has a rich feature set that includes layered browsing to filter and customize the search products. It is not a turnkey solution and it needs high technical and coding knowledge for customization of things. It has thousands of plugins. However, you need to add third-party payment gateways to access the credit card and it allows you to integrate with the shipping system.
- Cloud hosting and deployment
- Unlimited customization (complete design)
- Secure and scalable
- Availability of extensions including social media
- Allows different product comparison
- Business intelligence tools
- Resource library (demos on online store management and new plugins)
- SEO feature
- Gift cards, coupons, discount tools
This built-in featured e-commerce solution has many themes, newsletters, shipping, tax, and analytics along with marketing tools such as SEO, coupons, product reviews. Several Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) tasted success through this platform. It can be integrated with other applications such as contacts, mail, eBay, Facebook, and Google shopping. It allows setup wizard and provides information through demos, tutorial videos, detailed user guides. Though it has a few free themes, you can design your online store by using tons of premium themes, customization options, and various plugins.
- Rich-set of premium features and plugins
- Support (extensions and integration)
- Supports multiple stores
- User guides and brochures
- Marketing tools
- SEO feature
It is an auction cum e-commerce platform hat offers e-merchants to establish their own stores. With this, you can create several product pages based on the number of products you have. It has several tools for management, promotion, and tracking.
- Customized e-newsletters
- Promotional e-mails
Last but not least, Volusion is one of the best e-commerce solutions. Besides its rich-feature set, it has been integrated with shopping cart and payment gateways. You can sell unlimited products through Volusion.
- Integrated Facebook sales
- Integrated with eBay and Amazon
These e-commerce platforms are to name a few. You can also use Yahoo small business, 3dcart, Wix, Esty, Weebly, Yola, Prestashop, etc. for your small business to stand in the crowd with unmatched benefits hassle-free.
Benefits of e-commerce for small businesses:
- Enhanced customer experience
- Brand awareness
- Cost-effective approach and time-saver
- Understand and track customers’ needs and their behavioral patterns
- Expand business by reaching the global market
- Hassle-free inventory management
- Uninterrupted communication with customers
- More sales-more profit
- Availability of Analytics
In a nutshell, all these eCommerce website development company for small business software solutions doesn't fit for all kinds of businesses since every small business has its own model based on its requirements. You can choose a platform wisely that suits your online store. You will reap lucrative profits with these cost-effective solutions. Retail outsourcing through technology also has a great advantage to expand your online businesses, and you can check at https://fr.trocglobal.com/ for more insights and ideas to learn.